The university is the clear-cut fulcrum with which to move the world. More potently than by any other means, change the university and you will change the world.” – Charles Malik, former Secretary-General of the United Nations
- We passionately believe that the students of today are the leaders of tomorrow. In every field of society – politics, business, law, medicine, science, education, etc – the future leaders are in universities around the world right now.
- University students are powerful catalysts in influencing society’s thoughts and opinions. They are often agents of change. Marxism, Vietnam protests, the Tiananmen Square uprisings were led by university students.
- University students are at an age when they are making decisions about their life direction – career, life partner, etc. It is a perfect time for them to consider the claims of Christ and his call on their lives.
- Students are freer than any other group to invest their lives for the cause of Christ. Think about how many students leave to go for an OE (a working holiday for a year or two) immediately after graduation, and then imagine if that resource could be directed toward the Great Commission!
One of the greatest forces for God in America today is Christian college and university students joined together to see the world changed for Jesus Christ.” – Billy Graham, Evangelist
- Universities are global connection points. Most universities have students from around the world, and in recent years, the numbers have been increasing. This provides an enormous opportunity to reach students from countries where it is difficult to or illegal to preach the gospel.
So, come help change the world!